Senior Community Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Community Manager to join our dynamic team and help us scale our community efforts globally. They will play an important role in connecting with our users across the world through community building.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in building and managing communities in the tech startup environment, developing strategies to connect and engage with the PicCollage user community. This person should have comprehensive knowledge of user support and strong communication skills.
In this role, you will build and lead a team of creative and ambitious Community Managers and work closely with Product Marketers, Product Managers, and User Researchers, while partnering with senior leadership to deliver on our community goals.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies to connect with new and existing PicCollage users.
- Oversee and manage community projects and user support efforts.
- Identify and implement scalable processes to improve community communications and internal user feedback delivery.
- Hire and coach community managers to deliver on community goals and achieve professional development growth.
- Work and communicate with leadership, marketers, visual designers, user researchers, language specialists, and product people to improve cross-function collaboration.
- 3+ years of experience as a community leader who has successfully planned and led community initiatives that drove measurable audience growth and engagement.
- Hands-on experience in managing online community channels, user support platforms, and user feedback services.
- Strong writing skills and fluent English (written and spoken).
- Strong cross-functional and cross-cultural communication skills.
- You have a deep understanding of North American greeting culture.
See more open positions at picc.co
Something looks off?