Visual Content Curator
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
We are looking for someone who will actively participate in the entire process of content acquisition and selection within the PicCollage app.
As a Content Curator, you will be responsible for discovering and curating high-quality content, such as stickers, backgrounds, templates and fonts for the PicCollage app.
You will be working closely with our design, marketing and product teams to ensure that our content library offers a diverse and engaging collection of assets that will be used by 200+ million users around the world!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Discover and acquire high-quality content that highlights different themes and styles.
- Research and stay up-to-date with current visual trends and generative art developments.
- Develop and maintain relationships with content creators and licensors.
- Monitor usage and engagement metrics to identify opportunities for content optimization and expansion.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of documents and information relevant to the content (contracts, payments..).
- Work closely with other teams to ideate new content types/enhancements that leverage our content library.
- Good command in written and spoken English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of design principles and trends.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in art/content curation, digital marketing, or a related field.
See more open positions at picc.co
Something looks off?