Visual Content Operations Intern
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Come and join PicCollage where you can work with an international team and learn from seasoned developers on a popular mobile app with significant traction (millions of active users per day), as well as on new product ideas! As an equal opportunity employer, we support and accept differences and strive to create a workplace where stimulate creativity, collaboration and learning from all members.
We are looking for content operations interns that can help improve and optimize the workflow of the content effort. During your internship, you will work closely with visual designers and marketers to participate in various content projects and tasks. You will also have the opportunity to curate collage assets such as stickers, backgrounds and templates that will be used by 200+ million users around the world!
- Participate in the curation and management of collage assets (Help make the magic happen!).
- Help research effective ways/tips & tools to enhance content team daily productivity.
- Design content-related marketing materials for PicCollage.
- Attention to detail and able to execute work with efficiency.
- Ability to react quickly and be open to face new challenges.
- Passionate about learning new things and consider your brain a sponge!
- Understands visual trends and styles in target markets, including USA, Japan, LATAM
- Basic understanding of Figma, Photoshop, or Illustrator.
- Experience in working with artists and illustrators.
- Basic understanding of After Effects.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
See more open positions at picc.co
Something looks off?