Senior Back End Developer
We are looking for a skilled Back End Developer who will be responsible for developing components and features on the server-side for our digital health platform. You should be able to create, maintain, test, and debug the core application logic, databases, data and application integration and APIs. Applicants should be tech-savvy professionals, who are comfortable working alongside a team as well as independently in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of the infrastructure.
● Define the architecture for different digital applications.
● Deliver optimal solutions in terms of performance and best coding practices.
● Write and maintain functional requirement documents and guides.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
● Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud
● Develop automated tests to ensure business needs are met and allow for regression testing
● Write and maintain software documentation.
● Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to
establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
● 3 years of JavaScrip, NodeJS and Express proven experience
● Experience designing RESTful APIs
● Strong problem-solving and solution-design skills
● Experience with core AWS web-enabling technologies
● Experience writing highly secure web applications
● Design and implementation hands-on NoSQL databases experience
● Hands-on versioning tools experience
● Dedicated team player
● Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets with business acumen
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and
master diverse web technologies and techniques.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● CI/CD knowledge preferred
● Security and session management knowledge preferred
● Being part of an innovative solution that offers a unique and comprehensible approach to women’s health
● Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you
● Work to directly impact the lives of women in Mexico
● Extensive experience and learning opportunities in a flexible and adaptable
● Opportunity of growth as part of Plenna’s team
● Market competitive salary