Inside Sales Manager
Inside Sales Manager (BDR Manager)
Hybrid - min 3 days in office, 2 days home.
As part of our growth strategy, we are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Manager (BDR Manager) to join our dynamic team and lead our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to success.
The Inside Sales Manager (BDR Manager) will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth for PlotBox. This role is responsible for overseeing a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and ensuring they meet and exceed their sales targets. The Inside Sales Manager will be data driven and will work closely with the sales leadership team to develop and execute strategies to identify and convert new business opportunities in our key regions (Currently N.America, UK/Ireland and APAC).
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Inside Sales Manager (BDR Manager) will be responsible for:
- Team Leadership: Manage, mentor, develop and motivate a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to achieve and exceed individual and team sales goals and KPI’s..
- Sales Strategy: Collaborate with the sales leadership team to develop and execute personalized and scalable outbound sales campaign strategies
- Manage and optimize inbound conversion rates from MQL to opportunity
- Work closely with sales managers and reps to ensure lead quality/quantity and accurate follow-up
- Track and report on team and individual results and KPIs, constantly driving performance and process improvement.
- Training and Development: Develop and implement training programs to ensure BDRs have the skills, product knowledge, and sales techniques required to succeed.
- Process Improvement: Continuously optimize the sales process and lead generation strategies to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Sales Pipeline Management: Oversee the management of sales pipelines, ensuring leads are properly nurtured and moved through the sales funnel to create ‘opportunities’ for the Sales Reps.
- Work with Sales in developing each team member's sales, product, process and industry skills
- Reporting: Generate regular reports on team and individual performance, providing insights and recommendations to senior management.
Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with marketing, product, and customer support teams to align sales efforts and value messaging with the broader company goals
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field (MBA preferred).
- At lease two years proven experience in inside sales or BDR management in a technology company, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience improving Sales Development critical metrics
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible and self-motivated
- Business forecasting, lead/pipeline development and management skills are required
- Strategic thinker with a results-oriented approach.
- Proficiency in CRM software (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce) and sales analytics tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Our values are Teamwork, Tenacity and Trust…You’ll need to live by them with ease.
- Deathcare experience from any perspective.
PlotBox is the innovative cloud-based deathcare management solution that enables cemeteries, crematories and funeral homes to serve their families in the best way possible. We are very clear on our mission; to take away some of the pain for families dealing with death and those who serve them, and provide our customers with more time for what matters.
Headquartered in Northern Ireland, with offices in the United States and Australia, our growing, 80-strong multidisciplinary team of experts provides our partners with the same professional levels of service, support and satisfaction across the globe. We live and breathe our core values – Tenacity, Teamwork and Trust.
We have a passion for tech and innovation, actively exploiting new and cutting-edge tools and technologies to enhance our product and skillset. We actively promote from within and our dynamic scale up culture ensures that proactivity and initiative are rewarded with excellent career opportunities, progression and mobility.
How would our team describe life at PlotBox? When asked to describe our company, they use words such as: ‘fun, respect, care, team spirit, family feel, trust, happy, listen, sense of accomplishment, flexibility, development’.
We are proud that, for the third year running, we have received our Great Place to Work® Certification and have placed in the Top Ten UK’s Best Workplaces™ 2023 Medium Organisations. Our commitment to innovation has led us to being named one of the top 5 achievers on the 2023 UK’s Best Workplaces™ in Tech list, while putting our people first, saw us named one of the 2022 UK’s Best Workplaces™ For Women, and Best Workplaces™ for Wellbeing.
Our staff have told us loud and clear that they love working for PlotBox; from the relaxed working environment to feeling truly valued in their roles. In addition, our purpose-driven mission and the sense of pride in doing what we do - to ultimately lessen people’s pain at the most difficult time of their lives - means a lot to our team.
- Competitive base salary
Performance based commissions
Benefits Offered by PlotBox
We are constantly increasing our list of benefits which currently include:
- Investment in employee growth and development
- Fully funded life insurance coverage
- Fully funded health care (with self-funding available for family members)
- Competitively priced dental and vision cover (with self-funding available for family members)
- 16 days PTO + 10/11 recognised federal days (dependent on State)
- 401(k) - 5% matched contribution
- Regular wellbeing initiatives
- Safe and supportive culture; we foster continuous improvement in all aspects of work
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- Career mobility and progression
- Regular travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours