Who are we?
Obesity has become a global epidemic; in the UK, we spend £9 billion a year alone on diseases like type 2 diabetes (that's 10% of the NHS budget). What's shocking is most of this is preventable. Second Nature exists to solve the diabetes and obesity epidemic. Where the world treats this with calorie counting and diets - Second Nature treats this with behavioural science.
We deliver a programme that combats the root causes of unhealthy lifestyle. Since we started 8 years ago, we've been commissioned nationally by the NHS to fight chronic disease, won multiple industry awards, and ranked the 12th fastest growing company in the U.K by Deloitte's Fast 50.
You can read the intense customer love we get on our Trustpilot.
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to join Second Nature and help us scale our product to millions of people - delivering world-class outcomes and an experience that people love.
Our NHS & Partnerships team has experienced 8x growth in recent years; your job is to help accelerate this and continue our upward trajectory. You will build on our fantastic reputation as a trusted NHS partner to ensure Second Nature is accessible to everyone in the UK.
You will be a pivotal member of our NHS & Partnerships team, working with our Strategic Partnerships Lead to establish strong relationships with partners in the NHS and sharing what our life-changing product can do for patients. You'll inspire clinicians and commissioners to innovate, understanding their needs and blockers to personalise our services for their local population.
As a key external spokesperson within a small team you'll have the opportunity to make a huge impact in an emerging space of healthcare. Forget being a small cog in a big machine, this is an opportunity to enact real change and make a difference.
- Proactively identify and develop new business opportunities with potential partners, including NHS Integrated Care Boards, local authorities, and other public sector stakeholders
- Take the initiative to creatively build and maintain relationships with key partners
- Pitch our products, services and published evidence to key stakeholders with clarity and passion
- Collate and feedback learnings from the conversations you have with partners to help inform the product roadmap and NHS & Partnerships strategy
- Develop sales collateral to inform, excite and compel partners to innovate within clinical pathways
- Develop an expert understanding of how digital health services are commissioned within the public sector to become a trusted peer amongst partners
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences to passionately showcase everything Second Nature has to offer
- Use sales tools to manage relationships and track progress including AI enterprise tools and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
Background and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, or a related field
- A proven sales professional with 2+ years of experience in sales or business development in healthcare or life sciences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to make outbound calls and engage in cold outreach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with sales tools, CRM systems and lead management
- Knowledge of healthcare industry trends and regulatory landscape within the UK
- Have a curiosity for behavioural science and the health space - coupled with a strong desire to positively impact the world
- Company equity to become directly invested in the Second Nature journey
- You can see the impact your work is having on improving thousands of people’s lives and tackling the obesity epidemic on a daily basis
- Hybrid working policy (1-2 days in the office) with a gorgeous office in West London 🏢
- Great international working policy 🌴
- CPD budget of £200/year 📚
- Peer bonus structure & founders awards 🤩
- 25 days annual leave (+bank holidays) 🌊
- Regular company-sponsored socials 👯
- Work with amazing, friendly, smart colleague all incredibly passionate about solving the type 2 diabetes epidemic