Back End Developer
San Antonio, TX, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer (that loves NodeJS) with 2-3 years of experience for our B2B SaaS video company.
Sendspark is a video platform for sales teams to create personalized videos at scale. We have 15k+ users at companies like Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, Reply, GitHub, StackOverflow, and Snowflake who are using Sendspark to connect with prospective customers, book more meetings, and close more deals. Sendspark was voted #1 in video email (G2, 2022), #1 best feature set (TrustRadius, 2022), and #1 “product of the day” (Product Hunt, 2021).
We’re looking for…
A Backend (loves NodeJS) Engineer with 2-4 years of experience.
- Solid NodeJs knowledge
- Utilize Node.js and related libraries such as Hapi, NestJS (or similar Node.js frameworks).
- Experience creating Rest API
- MongoDB (or familiarity with other NoSQL databases)
- Experience with server-side rendering, preferably with Next.js or similar frameworks.
- SQL database experience (PostgreSQL)
- Have Cloud Experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Others)
- Solid knowledge of Design Patterns
- Solid experience with clean code and good development practice
- Solid experience with common attacks like XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, etc.
- Experience creating Continuous Integration and Continue Deployments
- Automation test experience will be great.
- Advanced API security skills
- Cloud deployment using AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc…
- Desktop app development with Electron
- Video transcoding experience
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS startup environment
- Experience building integrations CRMs or Sales Automation platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft, etc…)
- Soft Skills
- Honesty: The ability to be transparent in their code writing and communication, admitting mistakes and limitations, and seeking help when needed.
- Communication and Collaboration: Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and collaborate effectively with team members.
- Problem-Solving: Ability to identify problems, propose solutions, and troubleshoot issues in a logical and efficient manner.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Writing and Testing Code: Ability to write clean, organized, and well-documented code, thoroughly test and debug applications.
- Adaptability: Ability to embrace new technologies and frameworks as needed to keep pace with the rapidly evolving field of software development.
- 📝 Full Time Contract
- 🏠 Remote - our team is spread out across different places like TX, NYC, FL, MX, ARG, and COL
- 🏝 Unlimited vacation - take time off as you need it!
- ✈️ We meet twice a year in really cool places around the world Austin, Mexico City, Medellín, Cartagena and more!
See more open positions at Sendspark
Something looks off?