Digital Marketing Manager
Silk and Sonder
About Silk + Sonder:
Silk + Sonder is in the business of building bridges - taking people from life’s chaos, anxiety, and stress to joy, productivity, and intention with ease. Founded in 2017 by Meha Agrawal, former Stitch Fix / Goldman Sachs software engineer, and backed by a slate of top investors including Redpoint Ventures, Tim Kendall, and Gokul Rajaram, Silk + Sonder’s science-backed, holistic approach to daily mental wellbeing has landed us 4.9 stars on the App Store, millions in revenue, and tens of thousands of devoted brand fanatics all across the country - well on our way to disrupting the $450Bn self-care industry. Through personalization, accountability, and accessibility, we are committed to making mental wellness a proactive affair, and catalyzing positive change and fulfillment in our customers’ lives, no matter what setback or milestone they face.
About the Role:
Silk + Sonder is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead customer acquisition. You will work with the Head of Growth to develop our top-of-funnel paid channels and drive high-value conversions that build our subscriber base and generate brand awareness. This is an opportunity to help build a high-impact growth strategy at a multi-million dollar business and take us to the next level. You will be most successful in this role if you have an ownership mindset, are data-driven, self-motivated, and have a bias for action.
You must embody curiosity, professionalism, and an above-and-beyond work ethic. We are specifically looking for individuals who embody our core values of:
- Speed - rapid rate of learning and swift speed of execution
- Excellence - opts for the solution that will optimize for success
- Radical Thoughtfulness - within the content created, the member experience, and with our team and partners
- Lean - scrappy but not sloppy
- Relentless Optimism - thinks like an owner, operates like a champion
- Drive - hungry and ambitious
- Own the strategy, execution, optimization and analysis of paid acquisition channels to drive customer conversion.
- Hands-on campaign setup and management of digital marketing channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social (Meta, Tik Tok, Pinterest), and Affiliates.
- Own performance analytics (GA4, in-platform, etc) needed for driving smart growth, as well as management of pixels and APIs to ensure tracking and measurement.
- Maintain laser focused on achieving performance goals and revenue targets, while meeting CAC guardrails.
- Partner with website manager and CRO agency to accelerate our A/B testing learnings and wins, develop ad-specific landing pages, and maximize the performance of our site.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure brand-aligned messaging and high-performing campaigns that drive customer acquisition, and lock-step with lower funnel CRM strategies.
- Own channel forecasting and budgeting to ensure we meet growth and ROI targets.
- Work with the Head of Growth to define the roadmap for expansion into new digital and offline channels.
- Plan and prepare long-term solutions to scale and future-proof acquisition channels, while executing to ensure current goals are achieved.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing and paid media at a B2C company, preferably a start-up
- Expert at managing campaigns directly in-platform with Paid Search (Google) and Meta, TikTok and other paid social platforms
- Proven ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources (e.g., website, social media, GA4)
- Experience managing multi-million dollar annual media budgets
- Extremely data-driven with exceptional analytical skills; comfortable presenting analysis to executives and CEO.
- Strong communicator with the ability to present clear data and performance metrics
- Able to work in fast-paced environment that requires out-of-the-box ideas
- Direct impact on improving women’s relationships with themselves as well as with others
- Collaborative, fast-paced team environment that offers ownership and autonomy alongside working with incredibly smart, authentic people
- Competitive compensation + equity participation and 401(k) option
- Flexible work-from-anywhere-anytime policy (we love world travelers, homebodies, and everything in between as long as things get done!)
- Unlimited vacation + company holidays
- Introspective, wellness experiences and retreats