Senior Product Manager
- The fastest email experience in the world
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
We have created the frameworks for how to build product market fit and redefined the narrative of how to onboard customers successfully. We have shown the world it’s possible to build a premium productivity brand. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by IVP, and we welcomed Ajay Vashee to our board. Our prior financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcomed Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board.
This time, we’re swinging beyond the fences and fundamentally rethinking how individuals and teams should collaborate. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll drive product strategy for our core product and craft amazing product experiences that delight our customers.
- Outcome #1: Drive Superhuman’s core product across all platforms on Mac, iOS, Android, Windows, for our Gmail and Outlook users.
- Outcome #2: Be the voice of the customer both within your product area and more broadly at Superhuman.
- Outcome #3: Drive cross-functional partnerships to delight our customers and grow our businesses.
- Outcome #4: Partner with senior leadership to define our long-term product strategy and up-level our product organization as a whole.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
Our ideal candidate is amazing at:
- Building and refining product strategies across B2B and B2C businesses
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional go-to-market as “the CEO of the Product”
- Deep user experience, design, and product sense
- Driving high pace of execution and decision-making in a highly ambiguous context with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Collaborating intimately with visionary leaders in ambitious creative environments
- Leading and facilitating product decisions with stakeholders across all levels
- Balancing customer feedback with data-driven insights and product intuition
- Prioritization and feature definition based on impact and effort tradeoffs
This is likely achieved through having 8+ years of professional experience on product teams in the B2B and B2C software space.
Our ideal candidate works like this:
- Start-to-Finish ownership on outcomes. They act as if they are 100% responsible for their own outcomes as well as the outcomes of the company.
- Results Driven. They work tirelessly in pursuit of their results; they quickly take the initiative and own when results are off; they course correct and get scrappy if necessary.
- Customer Centric. They are always pushing to improve the customer experience. They do this without losing sight of business results.
- High Initiative. They proactively spot, diagnose, and solve problems. They do this without dropping the ball on their core responsibilities.
- Detail Oriented. They know the numbers and metrics of their business in great detail; they know the answers to questions about their business immediately; they rarely have to ask their team before getting back to you.
- Low Ego. They put the company ahead of themselves. Most of our discussions are about results and how to amplify success.
- Async Communicator. They are highly proficient in written communication. They are not intimidated by long documents and can write accurately and precisely.
Our ideal candidate shares these values:
- Create Delight. They create moments of pleasant surprise.
- Remarkable Quality. They produce work that is striking, worthy of attention, and a contribution to the state of the art.
- Embrace the Extraordinary. They form intentional and bold visions that push the limits, defy status quo, and inspire results.
- Growth Mindset. They embrace challenges, welcome criticism, and see effort as the path to mastery.
- Grit. They persevere toward challenging goals that may take months or years.
- Proactive Positivity. They move on from challenges stronger and happier; they demonstrate care and awareness for how their actions and words make others feel.
SALARY INFO 💸
The Senior Product Manager role may span a range of experience and expertise. Through our interview process, we will review your background, local market data, and use a mix of technical and qualitative assessments to determine where you fall in our range.
Our starting salaries for this role range from $165,000-$200,000. The salary range does not reflect total compensation, which includes base salary, benefits, and company stock options.
We are open to candidates in the US, Canada, or Latin America. We take a locally informed approach to non-US based compensation and will be able to share ranges based on your country of residence.
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (we match 75 cents per dollar, up to 4% of your salary).
- Free access to Northstar, a financial wellness platform that provides financial advisors + personal finance tools.
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- 13 additional company holidays, plus your own Care Days, Flexible Holidays and a company-wide Winter Break.
- Generous parental, caregiver, healthcare, and compassionate leave policies.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Free access to Calm and Taskhuman.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $1000 budget for workstation setup.
- $60/week for your lunches, groceries, or whatever nutrition you need to stay fueled up!
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.