Ubeya is looking for a well-rounded, high-performing marketer to join our Marketing team.
If you love the many aspects of marketing – from creative to data-driven to technical – and enjoy taking on new projects and challenges, this is the role for you.
We are searching for a Marketing Manager who has experience in multiple marketing domains and has the ability and desire to explore additional fields. We’re looking for an individual who is tech savvy, knows how to convey a message, understands digital, and is constantly thinking about new ways to reach our audiences.
As a Marketing Manager at Ubeya you will:
- Help position Ubeya as the #1 On-Demand Workforce Management Platform
- Initiate, manage and take full ownership of various marketing-related projects and programs (email marketing, automation, product marketing, demand generation, social media, community building, and more)
- Be given goals and challenges to achieve and will be asked to come up with the best recommendations for how to approach them
- Analyze, measure, and optimize activity across various channels and report accordingly
You should have at least 3+ years of proven experience in at least 2 of the following:
- Sales enablement
- Product marketing
- Content marketing
- Funnel & demand generation
- Marketing automation
- Campaign building
- Email marketing
- Website creation and management
- Marketing analytics
- Event management (offline + online)
- Native-level English – must
- Go-getter, proactive personality
- Sense of humor – preferred
- Experience with Hubspot, Webflow, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics – a plus